This article applies to customers who have the legacy version of Scaleo.
Please visit our new Help Center.
The new updated Settings page is now presented with 6 tabs:
On the General tab you can set basic parameters:
- Company Name
- Homepage URL (the link when you click on the logo in the top left corner)
- Logo image
- Default Image (will be used for default userpic and offers icons)
- The color scheme of the platform.
URLs tab. As per the title, this page enables you to view/manage the URLs of the platform:
- Custom Platform URL (just view, is set during the platform setup process)
- Scaleo Internal URL (just view, is set during the platform setup process)
- Tracking URL (secured) (just view, is set during the platform setup process)
- Global Redirect URL (for redirection of all inappropriate traffic)
- Lite Clicks Statistic (clicks which are going into the Global Redirect)
- Terms and Conditions URL
For Terms,Policy links - you can leave these fields blank, if you don't want to show these elements to users.
Sign Up tab. Here you can fully customise the way how your customers will be able to register in the platform. You can allow/deny the registration for affiliates and advertisers separately and implement any custom fields, if needed.
Email Templates tab is intended for setting default templates for such email notifications:
- Welcome Email
- Emails for changing users statuses (approval, denial)
- Password Recovery email
- Report Download
Lists. Use this tab to create your own lists for:
- Offer Categories
- Traffic Types
- Payment Methods
The Advanced tab contains:
- Language by Default (the default language, if you have several languages in the platform)
- Language Toolbar (you can hide it, if you plan to use only one language)
- Email From (email address, which will be used for sending email notifications from the platform)
- Auto Approve New User toggle switch
- Default Manager (choose one or more managers, which will be assigned to all new users by default)
- Minimum Payout for Affiliates (the threshold value, from which affiliates can request payments)
- Default Payment Terms (NET 0 to NET 60. This default value will be used for all new affiliates and advertisers registrations and could be changed afterwards by Admin or Manager in the user's profile)
- Referral Program (switch to enable the referral program for the platform)
- Default Referrals Commission (the value for the referrals comission by default)
- Program Starting Date (the referrals program starting date - referrals comission will start calculating from this date)