This article applies to customers who have the legacy version of Scaleo.
Please visit our new Help Center.
Make sure the advertiser has an active account before adding the offer. Request the next info from the advertiser:
- Landing Page URL
- Offer’s goals and their types (CPC, CPL, CPA, CPS, CPI)
- Allowed distribution methods
- Geo targeting
- Available creatives
If you are setting up an offer from another network, the above info could be obtained there.
As soon as you have gotten everything you need, open the offers tab and click the “Add” button on the right side of the page.
Start setting all parameters:
- Type the offer’s name
- Choose Advertiser
- Add the Landing Page URL
- Set offer’s status
- Choose the default goal's type (CPC, CPL, CPA, CPS, CPI)
- Enter the default goal's title
- Enter the default goal's payouts
- Select categories that apply
- Enter additional info in the Description field (optional)
- Choose offer icon (optional)
When all is done, click on the “Next” button and, if all needed fields are filled in, the offer will be added and you’ll be able to make other adjustments in the offer, otherwise the error message will be shown.
Once the offer is added, you can proceed to the Tracking tab, where you can check the Tracking URL (the Click URL), choose the Tracking Domain (if you have a custom domain seet up) and set the Cookie Life Time for cookie based tracking:
The next step - is to add additional goals for the offer on the Goals tab. Please, find detailed instructions on goals adding.
Here you can also grab goals pixels (cookie based or s2s), which you need to give to the advertiser:
The offer could be set live from that point, though, you’ll probably need to set any limitations, targeting and upload some creatives to the offer.
Open the Limitations tab. You can set 3 types of availability here:
- For all
Offer is available for all affiliates except those, who are in the black list.
- By request
Affiliate has to send the request and be approved before using the offer. You can choose allowed and not allowed affiliates.
Affiliate won't see the offer until he is approved.
- Unique IP. Allows to omit clicks from the same IPs for the selected period of time
- Whitelist IPs for Postbacks. Allows choosed IPs only for postbacks (S2S tracking)
- Blacklist IPs for Postbacks. Denies choosed IPs for postbacks (S2S tracking)
On the next tab you can upload three types of creatives:
When the creatives are added, you’ll have such options:
- Creative preview
- Tracking URL for the particular creative
- Obtain the HTML code of the creative
- Download all or selected creative
- Activate/deactivate selected creatives