Scaleo Widgets are used to show any sort of info on the left sidebar.
The widgets functionality can be reached through the Administration -> Widgets menu or via the Manage Widgets link (which is shown until you add the first widget).
On the Widget add/edit page you can find such fields:
- Name (the title of your widget)
- Sidebar HTML. Here you can fill in any info (text, images, links etc.) by using the common editor
Note: check this link with some tips on adding iFrame tags to the HTML code
- Popup HTML. The optional field. If not blank, will display the info, which is entered in this field, when you click on the widget.
- Displayed on pages. Here you can choose platform's pages to show the widget on
- Visibility. Set the users access level here. Only selected user's roles will be able to see the widget on the appropriate pages
- Order. You can set the order here, when you have more than 1 widget added
- Status. Use this to switch on/off the widget at any time you need.
Tip: use the Toggle HTML button in the text editor in order to add any html code:
For example you can add social media buttons for your affiliates in that way: