This article applies to customers who have the legacy version of Scaleo.
Please visit our new Help Center.
Scaleo Widgets are used to show any sort of info on the left sidebar.
The widgets functionality can be reached through the Administration -> Widgets menu or via the Manage Widgets link (which is shown until you add the first widget).
On the Widget add/edit page you can find such fields:
- Name (the title of your widget)
- Sidebar HTML. Here you can fill in any info (text, images, links etc.) by using the common editor
Note: check this link with some tips on adding iFrame tags to the HTML code
- Popup HTML. The optional field. If not blank, will display the info, which is entered in this field, when you click on the widget.
- Displayed on pages. Here you can choose platform's pages to show the widget on
- Visibility. Set the users access level here. Only selected user's roles will be able to see the widget on the appropriate pages
- Order. You can set the order here, when you have more than 1 widget added
- Status. Use this to switch on/off the widget at any time you need.
Tip: use the Toggle HTML button in the text editor in order to add any html code:
For example you can add social media buttons for your affiliates in that way: