Offer Rotator is a useful tool for affiliates to promote the offers on their website without any extra work from the affiliate. The set up is pretty easy. Affiliate adds offer rotator via his Affiliate Panel and receives a piece of HTML code which can be implemented anywhere: website, blog, etc. Every time the code is called, it will select the offers based on Offer Rotator configuration. Here is where the magic happens: based on complex logic and machine learning Scaleo will select the best suitable offer for the affiliate. No need to worry if some offer or creative was deactivated, make A/B testing, Scaleo does everything for you. That way Affiliate can minimize his manual work and raise his revenue significantly.
This feature is available in Affiliate Panel: Tools > Offer Rotator.
- Display Type
There are two types of how offer rotator can be displayed:
- Offer Creative - With this option only offer creative will be shown. Affiliate should select creative size. Only offers which have creative with that size can be shown.
- Offer Image and Title - With this option only the offer image and its title will be displayed.
- Selected Offers Only - Only selected offers will be shown.
- Offer Tags - Only offers with selected tags will be shown.
- Goal Types - Only offer which has at least one active goal with selected goal types will be shown.
These options will be taken into account during offer selection. If no offer is available, the best match will be selected regardless of these options.
- Top Converting Offers - offers will be selected based on the highest EPC rate.
- New Offers - offers that were added within 2 weeks prior.
- Match Offer Geo Targeting - user Geo should match offer Geo targeting.
- Footer Text - if Enabled, footer text will be shown.
- Footer text example: Powered by Your Network
- If display type is offer creative, text will be automatically added under the selected banner
- The footer text can be added or changed by Administrator in Administration > Settings > Advanced.
- CSS Styles - Affiliates can overwrite the CSS styles of the rotator to match their site styles.